Who We Are
We are a collection of passionate individuals with different strengths and personalities. We all have one thing in common…we love animals and believe they deserve to be safe, cared for and loved.
The Johnston County Animal Protection League held its first membership meeting August 7, 2001. Since then we have been working to help make life better for the animals in Johnston County.
- Humane education
- Reduction of pet overpopulation
- Promote responsible and humane guardianship of companion animals.
- Advocate for basic animal protection laws and their enforcement.
- Support local animal shelters.
- Coordinate efforts of rescue groups.
- Assist in the implementation of spay and neuter programs.
What We Do:
- Spay & Neuter Program
- Microchip Initiative Program (MIP)
- Community Outreach & Education
- Surrender Intervention
- Rescue, Foster & Adopt